Follow the steps below carefully so that we can process your application as quickly as possible.
The first step to enrol as a student at SRI® is to complete the application process. It is our primary responsibility to provide you with a clear application submission process. It is always advisable to consult with the Course Consultant for further information on the programme requirements, so please contact us:
Recruitment & Marketing Department
Telephone : +603 6279 5588 – Ext 5680
Email : email@example.com
Option 1 – Visit Us
You are encouraged to visit our campus in Segambut, so that you will have a chance to speak to our professional counsellors personally. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to interact with our experienced faculty members and to get the best advice from the experts. You will acquire answers to your questions, and the assistance to register for the programme.
Wisma Smart Reader® II, No. 5, Jalan Udang Harimau 1, Kepong Business Park, Segambut, 51200 Kuala Lumpur.
Option 2 – Get information online to register
You can visit our website and submit an enquiry form. Our expert counsellors will reach out to you soon and take you through the admission process.
Option 3 – Email
You want to find out more about SRI® COLLEGE? Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our counsellors will get back to you within 24 hours!
You need to submit the same with all the mentioned documents below.
- Download the Application form and fill up all details/submit online application via college website
- copy of all relevant academic/examination results: High School results/College transcripts, etc.
- copy of identity card – both front and back on 1 page
- 3 passport-size photographs (Blue background – 3.5cm x 5cm; Head size: 2.5cm x 3 cm)
- non-refundable application fee of RM 100.00
The application form needs to be completed online and the above mentioned documents should be scanned and attached to the application form.
- Upon receipt of all the documents and application fee, SRI® College will assess the applicant’s eligibility for entry to a program.
- If the student meets with the entry requirements, SRI® College will issue a letter of offer to the student along with the student bill (indicating the costs relevant to the first semester) to the student.
Kindly note that if the student is eligible for any scholarship, it will be indicated in a separate scholarship letter.
All fees must be paid in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
Beneficiary :Smart Reader Worldwide (EM) SDN. BHD.
Account no :5143 2922 2886
Bank Name :Malayan Bank Berhad
Branch Name :Bukit Damansara
Address :G-Floor, Block C, Kompleks Pejabat Damansara,
Jalan Semantan, Bukit Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Swift code : MBBEMYKLC
- The Scholarship amount will be deducted from the tuition fee only
- Scholership are open to Malaysian only
- Verification by State or National Sport Association
- Shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview session
- Open to Malaysian citizens only.
- Applicant must only use the latest (current year) official result to apply for all SRI®College Programmes
- Meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship. It subjects to quota set by SRI® College
- The applicant must fulfill the academic requirements, which varies from the type of Programmes.
- The applicant is entitled to only ONE Scholarship
- Scholarship application deadlines are – Term 1 – 15th January , Term 2 – 15th May , Term 3 – 15th September
This scheme is an initiative from the Registry and Admission Department of SRI® College to reward current students who have managed to recruit local applicants.
- This scheme is applicable to all the current students of SRI® College, who are enrolling with the academic programmes.
- This scheme is also applicable for alumni of SRI® College.
Prospects not categorised as students under this scheme
- Any students who are currently enrolling in our programmes cannot be termed as prospect student and incentive will not be paid.
- Any student who exist in our database i.e. students who have deferred enrolment.
- Any student who has completed their Certificate Programme at SRI® College and wish to continue with their Diploma and Degree.